Tuesday, November 26, 2013

limited edition prints for Supermarket

Sick of Jewels yet? I thought I would be, but it turns out I'm NOT! Hurraaaaah!!! In case you didn't know, Anna and I have organised a beautiful set of limited edition prints to celebrate the launch of our jewellery line. There are only 10 of each print available, EVER, so make sure you get in quick to get one of these bad boys.




I know I probably should have held these in for a little longer, you know to get the surprise factor going. But I simply couldn't hold it in anymore. These guys are printed with archival pigment inks on Hahnemuhl Photo Rag (fance-eh!) – they happen to look pretty delicious as a pair. Just saying.

Don't forget, while the launch of Supermarket is on December 14, the exhibition is open to the public from December 6, which is NEXT WEEK!! (Holy shit, I better get a move on ... )


Summer IS coming. Happy Tuesday all!

xx
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...